About Me

My husband, Sid, and I both teach history in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Sid was awarded a Fulbright lectureship in Japan for the 2010-2011 academic year and so we are moving to Japan with our two (reluctant) boys. :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wishing to return to Hawaii

Well, this will be short as I am tired. We arrived in Japan today. The internet is really hard to figure out and all the directions now come up in Japanese on my computer.  Argh.  Also, the apartment is not quite what we'd hoped. The owners are very nice but it is lived in by a little old lady and every nook and cranny is stuffed with junk--everything from plastic bags from the store to dusty knick knacks.  There is literally nowhere for us to live.  And, I am very frustrated with Best Buy.  I hate them and will never purchase anything from there again. But, I am so tired I have to save that story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment