About Me

My husband, Sid, and I both teach history in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Sid was awarded a Fulbright lectureship in Japan for the 2010-2011 academic year and so we are moving to Japan with our two (reluctant) boys. :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Addendum

I forgot to add a little tidbit about my baby, Sam. A couple of days ago we went to the International Market at Waikiki (this huge place of little shop shacks and eateries) and there is this place where they have oysters in buckets and for $14.95 you get to pick an oyster and they pry it open and you get to keep the pearl inside.  So Sam did that and we had a necklace made for me out of the pearl. As we were driving around today he insisted that we have to go back to the International Market. When pressed on why Sam said that he needed to get Bella one of those pearls.  :) Already a Ladies Man at 7.

3 comments:

  1. And yet he gave the first pearl to his mama. how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen--I love that you read and comment. :) Getting that pearl from Sam was like prying it out of the oyster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I'm loving the blog. looking forward to much more.

    ReplyDelete